Well, It's my sister's birthday. I would feel like a heel if I didn't write something nice about her on my blog today after reading all of your nice birthday blogs. Yeah, that's right. I wouldn't be writing this if it weren't for kablot and beautiful making me look bad. Mine's not going to be all pretty and poetic, though. I'm not sure I can get my brain to work that way. It's out of practice. I will say this, though:
Happy Cheesy Birthday Poem for Wendy
I love Wendy.
She cheers me up when I'm feeling down.
I feel happy whenever she's around.
With her, I love to go shopping.
Even though her figure gets me hopping. LOL
She's a really great mother.
I'm glad she's not a brother.
She gets all my jokes.
And even gives me cokes. (well, Dr. Peppers)
She's also a great friend.
A homemade birthday card she'll send.
I miss her a lot.
And her little tot.
I really wish she lived here.
I'd buy her husband a beer.
If he'd just get a job in Lubbock.
I promise he'd love it.
Please, Chris, Please!!
This is such CHEESE! LOL

3 comments:
Wunderbar!
LOVE IT!!
That was an awesome birthday poem!
I hope you had a great one wendy!
Post a Comment