Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Commenters Beware!

Today I read some articles on parental rights. I also read responses to the articles posted by people who read the article. If you have poor grammar and spelling, you are going to look like an idiot and it discredits whatever comment you make. If you don't know how to punctuate a sentence and spell every day words, I don't think you are smart enough to make an intelligent argument about huge issues like "Is CPS out of control?" You really look like an idiot if you are arguing that you should have the right to home school your children and you spell "know" as "n-o" over and over again! It's just proof that you shouldn't be home schooling your children! But, then again, I've read some teacher's blogs whose grammar and spelling is just as poor. Of course, most of you reading this (the ones I know about) probably do use good grammar, so this is just a silly vent. I'm annoyed by the home school moms who are using horrible grammar while arguing that they should be able to home school their children. It makes us all look bad!

3 comments:

Elayne said...

This hyar ain't no kind of varmint t'brin' up a chile in, as enny fool kin plainly see. Theys jus plain ignert!

kablot spot said...

Hehe!! Your mom is a hoot!! I agree. I make occasional spelling and grammar mistakes because I am in a hurry, and I have also read some significantly disturbing stuff written by teachers on blogs. Things that make you go, "hmmmm..."

beautiful chaos said...

I R a teechur.
U talkin bowt me?
I no u r.