Boomer got out tonight while we were eating dinner. I thought E was going to hyperventilate. I kept telling him to have faith and pray. (Yes, Wendy, I did. Can you believe it? I did NOT say, "He'll probably get hit by a car, so prepare yourself.") I prayed; Z prayed; E prayed. M and Allister found the stupid black dog in the dark. Thank God. I didn't know how I was going to live with it if we didn't. I felt bad about the mice, but this is a dog and a pretty nice one. I hope that a couple of boys learned a lesson about checking the gates, because I am not capable of keeping up with that.
Today I went in search of new workout pants. I decided my butt is just too big for yoga pants. I found out that my butt looks just as big in any workout pants and didn't buy any. I did have fun shopping, though. . . and I came home with a new purse, earrings, sunglasses and shoes (all things that don't matter if I'm fat). My poor husband's going to have to work that extra night after all. No, just kidding. They were all extremely inexpensive but really cute. I LOVE Ross and Burlington. I rarely give myself permission to buy anything for myself and I decided it was time. My purse was looking really ratty. My sunglasses were severely scratched. I had lost my little silver hoop earrings. The shoes were practical and only $15 for cute leather Sketchers.

2 comments:
So, does Boomer stay outside?
I bought shoes today, too!!
Post a Comment