Saturday, May 2, 2009

This has been a busy weekend! Yesterday was field day for our homeschool group. We spent most of the day participating in races and games and eating lunch with our friends. We had loads of fun. Then, last night we had some friends over for dinner and played for a couple of hours more!

This morning was the Mother-Daughter Brunch at our church. It is a fund raiser for missions. Next year maybe my mom and sisters can come. We ate and listened to some short and sweet inspirational messages about missions. I wore a dress:

The boys stayed at the church with us in "childcare" because Allister had to work (sleep). Afterwards, we went to Market Street and got something for them to eat and went back to the church to wrap potatoes. Tomorrow the church is having a fundraiser for the kids to go to camp. It is a baked potato lunch. I chose to wait until tomorrow to attend church services, since I have to drive out there anyway.

In other news. . . Allister bought a car. I'm not really excited about this because we have to pay for it. The transmission was going out quickly on his car and so he traded it in and got a 2007 Nissan Sentra. I guess he likes his job because he will be there a lot.

3 comments:

Elayne said...

You both look so pretty. I need that photo!

Wendy said...

I wish you were standing in that photo so I could see your dress.

Enid said...

Wendy the dress was beautiful, I was just sitting next to her at the brunch. C look so amazing, see her arms!!!

C, I have the picture I took of you two I will e-mail it to you!