Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rambling

  • We are getting rid of our gym membership. I mainly had it for childcare and I think the kids are old enough now that I don't need it.
  • It will free up $90/ mo.
  • Allister will join an inexpensive gym.
  • He's still debating starting on his MA in the Fall. Not sure what to do. Leaning towards working on certifications instead.
  • Not a lot of work to be had right now. Every one's going to the other hospital.
  • VBS this week. Yesterday I cleaned house. Today I went shopping w/ Iz.
  • M got a fever and had to miss VBS.
  • His friend who used to live down the street is moving back this week--in the same house.
  • J gave us deer meat. So far we've had deer sausage (x2), deer steak, deer chili and deer stew.
  • It's very hot. It makes me want to move to the mountains.
  • M bought me a Lost PC game. Our video card is too slow to play it. He was bummed.
  • I bought the movie Penelope at my sister's suggestion. I didn't realize that it wasn't for kids. It's rated PG. It was a good story and a good lesson. Downside: gambling, drinking, bad parents, witchcraft, adultery and suicide. I think I must have misunderstood about it being for kids. Ooops. I think I know someone who would really like it. (a young adult) The theme of the movie is something she likes to talk about. I'm just bummed because I bought it, not rented it.
  • I'm drinking coffee again. Less of it and not as strong. Allister put me on a better multi-vitamin and L-Carnitine and Ginsing. I can see a big difference in my energy. I don't think it's the coffee. I'm only drinking one cup of decaf, which wears off by 11am. I'm way excited about having more energy. I hadn't felt like I had normal energy levels in years.

3 comments:

Enid said...

How do you get rid of a gym membership? Sorry about the movie!

beautiful chaos said...

YAY! I think coffee addiction is wonderful! LOL! Glad you've got more energy! But I must say - if I were a mother of four and a homeschooling one at that, I'd need a lot more than coffee to get by - you are THE woman and don't you forget it!

Wendy said...

One cup of decaf? What's the point?