- Wendy came to visit with her children. It was fun, but we sure did get worn out!
- Allister and I chose a window company: Window World. They were much cheaper and basically had the same type of window: double pane, low-e, argon gas, double hung. . .a bunch of features. They guarantee to save 35% on utilities for one year.
- I went on a mom's retreat with my home school group to Ruidoso. It was my birthday. They made a cookie cake, gave me a card and sang to me. :) One of Allister's nurse friends said she saw me there, but didn't say hi because she was in a car.
- I ordered Year 5 of My Father's World and we got started on that today. It looks good! The Bible for the year is A Young Person's Guide to Knowing God. I'm believing God for spiritual growth in my kids this year.
- I changed up their schedule a little so that now we have "study hall" from 8am-9am for M and E. That gives them some time to get some independent work done before the little kids get up. If they will continue to use it properly, we should see some improvements in school. So far, it's helping a lot.
- Allister and I are starting a lifegroup next month.
Monday, March 8, 2010
What's happened since the last blog:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We had a good time, too. "Study hall" - maybe I could incorporate that.
That is exciting about life group!! Ya'll have lots of fun!
Post a Comment