Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dallas World Aquarium

I was just kidding. Here's a few highlights from the Dallas World Aquarium:

This monkey (or whatever it is) made me laugh!


Yes, folks, that's a manatee!

The silliest monkeys of all! M is actually having a good time. He just has some weird idea that he doesn't have a good smile, so he doesn't try.

I got a kick out of this. The lighter colored "monkey" has a nursing baby! Look closely.


More aquarium-like:



Shark!


Flowers.




More monkeys.



Flamingos.










4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you guys went. I bet the kids had fun, Great pics!

Finding Joy in Him said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. I wonder if not smiling for pictures runs in the family... I remember that you never would and James thought about that age that I'd stop making him stand still for pictures if he'd only make ugly faces for them. I didn't let him get away with that.. at least M's faces don't make you cringe.

Camezi said...

I didn't post the 10 or so pictures of M making ugly faces, putting things in front of his face and turning his head. A threatened him with cruel punishment a couple of times to give me a decent picture. I don't understand why the kid doesn't like his picture taken; he's so good-looking. I know I'm not just biased because people tell me all the time. . .even how their daughters have a crush on him! (which he still doesn't like, thank goodness!)

Elayne said...

So nice to see your photos. Love the monkeys and all your kids are beautiful.