I pretty much took the day off today. . . I feel much better. I'm sure that this pint of Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream has nothing to do with it.
Monday is Columbus day, so no swimming. . . one less thing to do, yay!
I have plenty of groceries, and we need to eat what we've got this week, so very little shopping to do, yay!
Tomorrow I plan to color and highlight our new resident's hair. FUN. I love having another girl around.
Today I saved 42% at Target, using coupons. Whoohoo!
I am looking forward to vacation. I think Princess Niece and our new resident are going to become fast friends.

2 comments:
You and Wendy should plan out all our coupons and shopping for our trip. 42% very impressive!
I'm so glad you are looking forward to our "Family Reunion" Sometimes I feel they are a big burden for everyone and I should stop planning them.
Yeah, I know I should lighten up!
Post a Comment