Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm Busted Already

I can't keep anything a secret. I should have known that Ms. Booty Photographer reads Wendy's blog, which brought her to mine. I'm so dumb; I don't know how I made it through college. (I know how to correctly use a semicolon, though.) Now my husband has also busted me. Geez.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I like your new colors. Sorry, I didn't have a blog and I thought I should tell mom I had one. It was before you signed on. Will dh read yours?? Just tell him not to. I don't think C's interested enough to read mine.

kablot spot said...

Well, if you wanna know what I think... (I realize that you didn't specifically ask for my opinion, but I give my opinions out for almost free.)

The very act of posting a booty pose of someone else should require that person to have at least some sense of humor. Also, they should understand that most people prefer pictures of themselves that don't focus on that angle of their bodies. They should be understanding that you might not be pleased. So there!