

I want to make curtains over Christmas break:
The green room had a quilt that matched it. Now it doesn't make as much sense to have green. But, I do have some pictures on the other side of the room that have blue "frames" (paper frames inside a clear plastic box frame), so that helps the comforters make sense in a green room. Funny how the color turns out in pictures. The carpet should be the same color in both rooms. After I moved E into Iz's room, I realized that now I have the kids that are sharing a room in the smallest bedroom in the house. If I hadn't already painted it, I would put my little girl in there and give them the bigger room. But, I don't want to paint the green room again, so they will have to stay where they are for now. I promised Z a purple room. And we are most definitely not EVER moving those bunk beds again.

4 comments:
I really like the blue one!
I think the green in the bunk bed room looks good. I couple of green throw pillows (HA!) oughtta complete it! I know how you feel about throw pillows - not frivolous at all... hehehe
It looks like you've been working hard! Good Job!
Throw pillows--ingenious!
Everything looks great. Love M's bedspread. Sad that Winnie the Pooh is gone, though.
ooooh - I really like M's new comforter. I'd say more but both are crying.
Post a Comment