Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My First Bullet Post

  • I haven't been blogging much because I don't know what to say.
  • We had a friend for the weekend; it was great.
  • Husband working nights kinda sucks, but it makes good money.
  • Went to cardiologist today for an echo, EKG and my first cholesterol test. I'm fine. Still have MVP. The lady who did the echo used to be a psych nurse and assured me that my out of control PMS-like symptoms are because of my heart condition. I told her about the magic herbs.
  • The neighbors took my kids for 1/2 the day. I LOVE my neighbors. They worked my older boys all morning and then took them to a fun place for lunch and bought them a boatload of tokens to play with.
  • We will be starting school again this week. . . maybe not tomorrow, though.
  • We watched Sicko. Now I'm thinking about socialized health care.
  • I'm reading Captivating by John and Stasi Eldridge.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Bullet post blogs are my favorite to do. I usually have a lot of nothing to say, so instead of dwelling on one nothing, I can just spill out all my nothings. Glad your dr. appt went well. Wishing I had a great neighbot. Maybe I do. Maybe I should actually go talk to them.

beautiful chaos said...

What's 'MVP?'
I always thought it was a good thing - Most Valuable Player...
From the context, I am pretty sure it's not that... :)
To hear you refer to your magic herbs cracks me up!
Those tokens are expensive!
I wish I would read a book, I'll probably be dopey forever bacause I don't read anything but kids' books... Que sera sera...

kablot spot said...

I did a Captivating class with a bunch of single girls. It was pretty good.