I think this is hilarious because my oldest son used to sleep in the hall, too. He did this while I was watching LOST last week. Both of these kids are as stubborn as all get out. One day they will take over the world.
Z fell asleep in his floor the other day during naptime. Funny thing is, he had taken his shirt off, thrown it in the hall, and shut the door back before falling asleep.
The cooktop looks nice, even if it's not a glass one like the other one was. (I personally don't like a glass cooktop, but alot of people do.) Kablot's stamp of approval... take it for what it is worth.
3 comments:
Z fell asleep in his floor the other day during naptime. Funny thing is, he had taken his shirt off, thrown it in the hall, and shut the door back before falling asleep.
The cooktop looks nice, even if it's not a glass one like the other one was. (I personally don't like a glass cooktop, but alot of people do.) Kablot's stamp of approval... take it for what it is worth.
There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Post a Comment