Monday, March 31, 2008

We had a very good date. We tried a new Chinese restaurant. We drank coffee. We shopped Target. We went to a free jazz concert. It was all good. The kids were all still alive and in one piece when I came home--and asleep in their beds. Yeah!

I heard later that Z pooped in her pants on the way home from softball practice. I guess she had too many raisins. She hasn't done that since she was 2. Iz has been doing really well potty training but had a couple of problems today. I think he might be mad that I'm out of candy.

Today I slipped on the wet tile floor in my flip flops and ended up with a bruise on my bottom the size of a banana. It is deep and painful. I thought of Kablot. :)

We went to see Horton Hears a Who on Saturday. The villain is a "pouch" schooler (kangaroo). I'm not really too happy about that. She kept shoving the joey back into his pouch. If this movie is "pro-life" like I have heard it said, this is really ironic to make the villain a "pouch" schooler. Other than that, and the word "boob" being thrown around like it means nothing, it's a funny and entertaining movie.

1 comment:

Elayne said...

A pouch schooler....hummm.
That would give a pause when you are asked about school!