
Wendy cut my hair. I have been wanting to cut off the "dead ends" for a while. I had her cut off about 3 inches. I felt my hair was really that damaged. I read today that the sulfate in shampoo is really bad for naturally curly hair. They recommended "washing" your hair with conditioner only. It supposedly takes 2-4 weeks for your scalp/hair to adjust. I don't know if I could go around with oily hair for that long!

6 comments:
I did the conditioner thing today, my hair is vry dry but I will guess was because all that sulfate. So let see how inprove, thanks for the link.
Your hair looks great, I always love your curls. Hope you had a nice turkey day with the family. Hugs to you.Love ya.
Oh, you are so cute!
I love the new hair cut! So flattering!
Yeah I came back and yes I agree with everyone...you look great...I love it....!
Nice cut.. how is the conditioner working? I bought some natural corn free stuff.. I think its gentler and making my hair softer. I cut my hair once a week for a month. It was pretty long.. I cut off 2 or so inches at a time. You'll see the picts in our Christmas photos.. it looks the same as last Christmas.
J
Post a Comment