Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Hair Color

Ok, so last time. . . I couldn't put up a picture and then, my hair faded back. . . even though it's "permanent"color. So, I did it a shade darker this time, thinking that it might last longer?
And for those of you who think my eyes are brown:

4 comments:

Camezi said...

Ok, funny thing. These pictures were taken at the same time and my hair looks a different color in each one. It's closer to the top picture.

Wendy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I cannot believe you went that red. You. Miss Conservative. I distinctly remember you crying once or twice because your hair color turned out slightly brighter or redder than you expected. Looks great!

kablot spot said...

I think red hair makes you more powerful. I like that color on you. It is so unfortunate that reds fade like they do. The only time I've had a color of red not fade significantly in a short amount of time was when I accidentally dyed it violet. Who knew blue tones had staying power? Que sera, sera...

Leah Marie said...

It looks great! So soft and pretty!