Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Extraction

Praise God. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought. I was really nervous about getting my tooth pulled. People really shouldn't tell those horror stories. I was literally in tears when I got to the dentist. All they gave me was "laughing gas," but it was enough. The dentist did a really good job. He filled two cavities, which took much longer than pulling the tooth. The worst part was the needle, which really just felt like "pressure," not the stab it really was. He said it came out "without much protest." It really wasn't bad at all. The problems I've been having with my shoulder have been much, much worse. I regret now not using the Loratab from the dentist for my shoulder the other day when the Advil wasn't working! I don't even need it for this. Right now my shoulder is much, much better than it was last week and it still hurts more than my mouth. The best part is, my neighbor took my kids for the first part of the day and another friend took them for the second part. So, I have a day off.

No comments: