Monday, June 29, 2009

Bullets

  • Insurance adjuster totalled our roof (hail damage). We plan to get a roof in August, after hail season.
  • Allister's debating whether or not he should start on his master's degree in the Fall.
  • I knit a sock. I've got the 2nd one started.
  • Our dog is upsetting the neighbors we aren't friends with. Allister bought some huge stones to line the fence so he can't dig under.
  • I'm having trouble finding time to work out these days. I don't know whether I should make it a priority or not. Is working out more important that house work?
  • I am still "off" coffee, but I am finding that I'm tired all of the time.
  • The benefits, however, have been that I sleep better, I feel more stable, my blood sugar seems more stable and I'm less irritable.
  • Iz figured out how to dismantle the door knob to unlock the door from the wrong side. I don't know whether to be mad at him or proud that he's so smart.
  • Hummmm. . . I have less to say than I thought.

2 comments:

Elayne said...

I like your new format!

Wendy said...

like actually take apart a doorknob? That's crazy!