Monday, June 1, 2009
First Day of Summer School
I made a schedule. I woke them up at 7am. Mean, isn't it? We were truckin' along and things were good. They seemed motivated. I put a time limit on the each subject. If we don't finish, we'll pick up where we left off tomorrow. When Allister woke up, M told him that I had made an awesome schedule. Then, it was time for Math. Suddenly, M was too tired to function and E has a mysterious stomach ache that's so bad he's crying from the pain. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Keep it up Mom! I know you can!!
So how many subjects?
keep the same routine. Dont cave...you can do it. It will be great. consistency : ). school, chores, play, school, chores, play!!! Eventually they will realize if school is done by noon they can play all afternoon. You are doing great!!!!
Remember it takes 30 days to make a habit. At least I heard that somewhere :) In the past I have had that same thing happen: work all weekend to make a great schedule that I know the kids will love, get things started, have a sick kid. But you can pick up whenever they are well. You can do it!
Post a Comment