Friday, July 3, 2009

Kid's Hair

Leave it to me to blog about hair.

A couple of weeks ago, M asked me to cut his hair. He was tired of it being long. I jumped at the opportunity before he changed his mind. :) I cut it. He said shorter. I was shocked, but kept cutting. Then, he didn't like it, so he did this to it for a couple of days:
Now I'm back to telling him to comb it.

Then, Z asked me to cut her hair above the shoulders. One day we curled it with the curling iron. She wanted it like Shirley Temple. This is what we got:
Is that cuteness or what?! Here's she's giving me a pose!
Can Blogger turn these pictures for me? I really should load photo shop on my new computer. Maybe after I finish my other sock. :) So. . . anyway. . . today I decided I needed to layer it. It was too blunt. I got it wet, layered and did my scrunching thing for curls. This is her natural curl/wave with her new layers:

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Z's hair looks gorgeous - shirley temple and natural

Elayne said...

My cousin, Linda, used to wear her hair in Shirley Temple curls every day. Her mother rolled it on bobby pins. (only child)

Elayne said...

I love the boys with short hair!

Finding Joy in Him said...

Great cuts!