Sunday, July 31, 2011

Decisions, Con't

Often when I write on this blog, it helps me figure things out.  Yes, Jenny, I realized after writing that last entry that I should have written it out before and saved myself some stress.  Swimming's not that important, Z can dance at the smaller, less expensive place for a year, and CBS is important enough to give up a morning of academics.  But, y'all already knew what I was going to do. . . because I am that predictable.

5 comments:

Enid said...

There see now you will be more relax! I will defenetly missised you Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Elayne said...

Ya'll please pray for Courtney's health, too. She has something wrong with her neck/shoulder and has been advised to get a MRI.

Meems said...

Those decisions stress me out too! How to get in enough, without getting in too much and spending too much. Glad you figured it out.

Finding Joy in Him said...

Sounds great! I love the freedom of moving on after I get everything out of my head down on paper or my blog or whatever. And I love hearing that someone has found the wisdom they were praying for. Praying you are completely well and strong and a good report. J

Wendy said...

How have I missed your posts?