Thursday, August 23, 2007

Annoying People

Who are those annoying people, you say?! OK, so I've decided it's not really a good idea to rant about specific annoying people when the words will be out there in cyberspace. It would be like those dumb girls who post pictures of themselves doing really stupid things on the Internet, which later incriminate them.

Here's a not-so-specific really annoying thing that happened recently, which if stated will not get me into any trouble at all:
Somebody sent me a link to pictures on snapfish, which was great. . . until I reached the one they took of my backside! Did they want me to jump in the middle of a busy intersection when the light turned green?! Or maybe they were getting me back for something I unwittingly said that offended them. Maybe they thought they'd give me a taste of my own honesty medicine. Passive-aggressive behavior, if I've ever seen it. Well, nonetheless, I will be eating less and frequenting the gym more! The photo is ingrained into my mind and a second helping just doesn't look that good anymore. I'm actually a little thankful.

7 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

Now I want to rent a billboard and on it put the words, "I DO NOT have a snapfish account!!"

Camezi said...

Beautiful, you seem a little defensive; have you been annoying people? lol

Wendy said...

I don't believe the picture you are referring to is a picture of your butt. If you notice, there are kids playing in the picture, your butt just got in the picture, too. I won't mention any names, but M.O.M. doesn't always pay attention to what she's shooting.

Camezi said...

I realize there were other things in that picture, but my butt was in the very center and she's not a bad photographer. Plus, she uploaded it, which means she's going to scrap book it. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Wendy said...

Well, did you see the picture of me, Chris, and the boys? - I wasn't wearing any makeup, my hair wasn't fixed, and I was all slouched. Going to love that page when she does it. That's ok, when she dies and leaves us all those books, we'll take out those awful pictures.

Camezi said...

I told you: it's a conspiracy! I did see that picture and I was surprised that you posed for it.

beautiful chaos said...

I will have you know that I REGULARLY annoy people - It's what I do...
;)

"I DON'T HAVE A SNAPFISH ACCOUNT!"