Well, I executed my soccer mom role as planned today. My 9 yo will have 2, one and a half hour practices a week, plus games on Saturday. Forgot my camera for your visual aid; sorry. The coach seems really nice and experienced. He actually coaches high school soccer, so he knows what he's doing. He's talking about getting hotel rooms if we make it to tournament. Hum . . . is it ok if I don't want to win that much?
Now, if we can just get in touch with my 6 yo's coach, we can do soccer everyday! Oh joy.

4 comments:
Awesome! it's as if you are living my future soccer mom life out before my very eyes!! Oh I see! "forgot camera" again?? HMmmmm.... I'm going to get suspicious before too long!!
Soccer Mom, Soccer Mom, driving the van, wearing the mom jeans - ok, maybe not - you're a cool soccer mom.
I absolutely DO NOT wear MOM jeans! I wore my bootylicious jean capris! (Which due to conspiratorial photography, I now wear knowing that I SHOULDN'T be wearing them because I'm not bootylicious, I just have a ginormous butt.)
I always forget my camera. You try remembering 4 kids, their shoes, diapers, keys, etc. and then, "oh yeah, the camera!" It's kinda hard to keep the little one from killing himself (i.e. running in the street, drowning, etc.) when I'm taking pictures anyway
Post a Comment