Friday, March 28, 2008
Best Neighbor
I'd like to nominate my next door neighbor to the east for "Best Neighbor in the World" award. Tonight she is taking all 4 of my kids at 5:15 to eat, to her daughter's softball practice, and back home and to bed--so that Allister and I can go out to eat and to a concert at the university. I LOVE my neighbor. Last week, she watched my older 3 kids while I took the youngest to the doctor, then, she took them to the Chuck E's for an additional 2 hours. I put the little one to bed, ate icecream and watched 2-3 episodes of Lost online. I LOVE my neighbor. She likes boys and she doesn't have her own, so she borrows mine. Fine by me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You win the "Best Next-door Neighbor" Award!!
That sounds like a dream!
I wish I had a great neighbor like that. Maybe I do. Maybe I should just go meet them.
you are blest....those kind of neighbors are few and far between... those kind of people, even, neighbors or not!
Post a Comment