This is a 47 inch human femur. They had a chart of human skeletons that they have found all over the world of giants. This person would have been 26 ft. tall (if I remember correctly). You don't hear much about giants being real, do you? The femur next to it is from a 6 ft. man for comparison. Wow.
This is a mastodon. Pretty cool, huh?
Below is a fossil of a stingray.I'm thinking that my scientist nephew needs to come out for a visit and arrange to talk to these guys. What I found most interesting were some clay figures that they've found. The look like all sorts of dinosaurs. They are about 1000-2000 yrs. old (I don't remember exactly.). The man telling us about them said that the people who made them must have actually seen dinosaurs because they wouldn't have had the textbooks back then. Also, he said that the motions that they are making (such as a curved up tail), are motions that scientist didn't think those dinos could make until just recently. Very interesting. Much of what was in the museum was there to support intelligent design (showing that the earth and such aren't as old as evolutionists want to lead us to believe).


3 comments:
Very cool! Now, I'm kind of wishing we would have gone to that. Well, kind of - the drive after coming from SA still doesn't sound appealing.
Wow! I didn't know they had a museum like that there! I am hoping to go to the big one in KY next year.
Wow, I want to go there! Maybe some of us could drive up there with the scientist Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment