M took this picture of the sunset last night:

We got some rain this week:

Iz said, "That's awesome, Mom!"
The kids had a talent show for their home school co-op. M played a piano piece that he wrote himself. E recited a poem. Z sang a song. Iz played the guitar and sang. It was a hoot! Iz and Z were not nervous at all! They loved it. E was nervous and kept telling me that he wasn't going to do it. He did, though and he did great! He didn't seem nervous at all. M was nervous and it showed, but he also did great. I'm proud of him because he worked so hard this week to learn how to play that song. He wrote in on the computer and had never learned to play it. It is hard to play. Iz was not acting very nice at the talent show and it was all I could do to hold him back from the guitars. I didn't get any good pictures. I took a few, but they are horrible, so I'll spare you.


3 comments:
Great sunset pic! Those hail pictures reminded me of the storm of '95. Not that bad, though. Congrat's to all my talented little nephews and niece.
Wish I could have been there. Maybe we can have a tallent show at Mo R, Sounds fun.
J
enjoyed the photos. Tell M...great sunset!
Post a Comment