I have allowed myself to be "lazy" the last couple of weeks. I put that in quotes because I'm probably still doing more than the average "stay-at-home" mom, considering that I have more kids than average. I'm still doing all my chores, but I quit working out temporarily and I haven't been doing school.
Last weekend we went to "critterfest" at the science museum. They had a petting zoo and a bunch of animals to look at. The most exciting part was the tiger show. At first, I didn't think they were really doing anything impressive. Then, I realized that this guy has 5 tigers obeying him! Then, I was impressed.
This weekend, we are having fun with my sister. We are going to do the 4th of July stuff in town and eat junk food. I'd better go supervise those kids!

1 comment:
Take a break, girl!
Post a Comment