M has been getting crafty. My boys were given some rocks that they were told would turned to clay if they smashed them and added water. If you look, the first thing is a rock, the second is the clay and the 3rd is the finished project. . . Mr. Lunt. I'm impressed.

I have been learning to knit for the past month. I am really proud of this one. I made it for my beloved red-headed neighbor:
7 comments:
Very impressive, Martha
See your patience show trough this Irish Hiking Scarf, I am so proud of you( in our knitting world that is a big acomplishment)....At night when all is quite around here and knit I talk to God too..we have good times then.
Ohh yes the clay.... now we have o paint some!! Remeber I have tons over here..haha!
geez, you are whipping these things out. you should get a bunch of yarn on sale on Dec.26, whip some more out and sell them!!! I love mine : ). Thanks by the way. I wore it with my coat every time we were out this weekend. Now you can teach me how to knit.
You are so good at these crafty things. I think I may need some more knitting lessons so I can experience more success. When do you do your knitting?
That scarf is beautiful!
Both projects are way cool! Were did you get your pattern?
I found a cool site with some free patterns.
http://www.purlbee.com/
J
Post a Comment