Thursday, December 4, 2008
Two Free Mice
So there we were at the pet shop, looking at the guinea pigs because E has pretty much talked us into getting him one for his birthday. He's a pet lover and doesn't have a pet. We're allergic to kitties and dogs are too hard to take care of. This lady approaches us. . . a shopper. . . and asks if we are thinking about buying a guinea pig. Then, she talks us into taking her two mice. She said that they had had them for a while and the kids don't ever play with them anymore, so she wanted to find them a new home. So, here we are now . . . mice people. . .

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How nice, I need to shop with you. I hope they still have birds later on...!
ask E if I can bring my kitty next time I come.
Cool beans!
J
Post a Comment