Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Help, I'm LOST.

If I don't show up for church Wednesday night, it's because LOST is on and I couldn't figure out how to program my DVD player. I can't watch them online anymore--my computer can't handle it. My computer genius (or geek--however you see it) husband says it's the computer and we need a new one. Ugh. I'd better go figure out that DVD player. I'm pretty sure it's a sin to skip church to watch LOST.

3 comments:

Enid said...

You are funny, I think I can record it for you...funny thing is we found a video player when we move to the new office...so if i can find a blank tape, I will call you tomorrow so I can record it for you...lol! aprilshowers love that series too. G and I love Tru Calling...go figure! Sorry long post too! Jajaja

Wendy said...

I missed it, too. I figured I'd just watch it online, but they didn't have it up yet last night. Maybe tonight.

Elayne said...

I'm pretty sure that I am a sinner.