My mouth is feeling a lot better, although not 100%. It's tolerable now.
Allister had to work this weekend, but he got me a bar of dark chocolate and went the grocery store on the way home from work for me. I'm terrible at doing holidays. I really should work on this. I did make him a special dinner. Except, the veggies I made make his stomach hurt, so he made a salad himself to go with the meat. . . and I didn't stay to eat it with him because we were going to church and he was going to work.
I took the kids to a scouts lock-in. I stayed with them until 10:45. They were mad at me for not letting them stay all night. Don't you think they are too young for that? I don't do well staying up all night or/and sleeping on the floor. I get very grouchy.
Z went to a birthday party where you dress up like a princess and do girly stuff. She wore her Cinderella dress. I pinned it just right in the back so it wouldn't fall off. Those dresses are always big enough to put 2 of her in there! Her party favors included glitter for your hair that comes in a mascara thingy. I had never seen that before. She had a good time. I wish I could have gone with her. Instead, I was at home with my 3 boys + 3 boys that belong to other people.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(77)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Retreat
- Spring Cleaning
- Updates
- My mouth is feeling a lot better, although not 100...
- Not Fun
- Healing
- Math
- I learned how to work my DVD player and recorded L...
- One Last Thing Before I Crash
- Sermon in the Making
- Help, I'm LOST.
- More bullets? Sure, why not?
- It's another bullet day:I have 2 extra kids today....
-
▼
February
(13)

2 comments:
You did better than me if you fixed a meal!
I got the free V cards and forgot to mail them!
Vday loses it's dynamic after so many years of marriage.
Post a Comment