That was my bet and I was right. I don't want to see my laundry room again for another week, but now our laundry has piled up! At least I am done. 4 hours of ironing. I'm surprised it wasn't more. I guess there's not as many dress clothes now.
Tuesday (tomorrow) I get my wisdom tooth pulled. I have a respiratory tract infection and got antibiotics for it today. I was so worked up in the doctor's office that my bp was over 160! I'm usually around 120. I have help with the kids tomorrow and a good nurse to take care of me.

3 comments:
Well, I was surprised I got two calls today from M. But I never imagine you was sick. Get well soon!
you are sick.....sick of doing laundry that is...you may need to rest so your body can recover from missing teeth and infection. Now someone needs to do your laundry and ironing for you : )!
20..wow, that is a lot of laundry! Sorry you are sick again.
Post a Comment