I learned how to work my DVD player and recorded LOST. Somehow it got messed up--faulty disc maybe? Anyway. . . I was disappointed. I got it to work (sorta) online tonight. I had to start over a few times and fiddle with it to get the picture to work. BUT--I did get to see it. . . so maybe I will go back to church next Wednesday. HA!
And boy, was LOST good this week! They are making it interesting again. I was wondering how they were going to bring *him* back. I knew he couldn't really die. :) Church was good, too, though. . .
I'm still debating whether or not to blog about what happened at church. At least two of my readers were there and don't need to read about it. At least four of you will hear about it anyway. . . and I don't have that many readers. . . hum. Well, I probably will, but not tonight. I'm too tired and we've got a full day tomorrow.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(77)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Retreat
- Spring Cleaning
- Updates
- My mouth is feeling a lot better, although not 100...
- Not Fun
- Healing
- Math
- I learned how to work my DVD player and recorded L...
- One Last Thing Before I Crash
- Sermon in the Making
- Help, I'm LOST.
- More bullets? Sure, why not?
- It's another bullet day:I have 2 extra kids today....
-
▼
February
(13)

1 comment:
I am SO glad you got it to work, and didn't missed church....
Post a Comment