- I have 2 extra kids today. I think I'm going to start charging for babysitting. The old lady across the street started sending her 6 year old great-grandson over to play. . . I've got one of M's friends, too.
- We joined COTR last night. It was the first time in my adult life that I have gone forward to join a church. We've always been committed to a church, but never went forward to join.
- I haven't been to the gym in over a week because Z has green snot. She sat with us at church last night to avoid spreading to the other kids. She kept talking to me (I have yet to find the mute button on that kid.) and after half-way through the sermon she said, "Mommy, I'm getting bored." I had trouble not laughing out loud.
- I bought a new iron. Partly because I didn't want to clean my old one and partly because the silver stuff was peeling off. I don't think that sentence is grammatically correct, but I don't want to fix it.
- Allister is in the process of moving to a different department at work. He likes NICU, but he says it's boring when he just gets "growers" and the census has been low. He plans to work in Resource Pool. That's where you sign up for which nights you will work and when you get to work, they tell you which department needs you. The disadvantage is that you never know where you will be sent. The advantages are: a variety of experience, flexible schedule, and $$$. He will be able to learn some new departments and flaunt his diplomacy skills. :)
- I'm too distracted by little kids who want hot chocolate to write anything coherent right now.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
It's another bullet day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(77)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Retreat
- Spring Cleaning
- Updates
- My mouth is feeling a lot better, although not 100...
- Not Fun
- Healing
- Math
- I learned how to work my DVD player and recorded L...
- One Last Thing Before I Crash
- Sermon in the Making
- Help, I'm LOST.
- More bullets? Sure, why not?
- It's another bullet day:I have 2 extra kids today....
-
▼
February
(13)

3 comments:
I laughed when you said Allister is bored with the "growers." That's exactly what I've been praying for. "These boring healthly kids. I wish one of them would crash or something."
Just leave the "off" off.
(comment left with my apologies)
The off button is right by the button that turns the green snot off.
Post a Comment