There have been three soccer games and I've yet to remember the camera for #1's game. I got mixed up about which one I was bringing the camera to. We brought the neighbor kid with us to both games. #1's team lost. Big time. It was really bad. The coach was yelling at the ref for bad calls. At least I didn't have to bring the toddler to that one. He stayed at home and slept peacefully with the neighbor at our house.
Once we got home, we had 45 minutes before we had to leave for the next game. We took the toddler with us this time. He was a stinker. We were responsible for snacks after the game and he couldn't keep his little paws off them. So, for the first 20-30 minutes that we were out there, he was on my lap kicking and screaming about the snacks. He is a challenge for me. If I remember correctly, he screamed through the last soccer practice because I wouldn't let him drink his brother's water. He had his own. He'd been sick, so I didn't want to share germs. None of my other kids threw tantrums like he does. They would try to get their way sometimes, but never have the screaming fits that this one does. #1 was pretty challenging, but he didn't do this. So, anyway, #2's team won by several points. His team is pretty aggressive. On the way home, he asked me, "Mom, how much longer do I have to play soccer?" After some investigation, I found out that he likes the game, but he just doesn't like some of the kids on his team. They are "mean" as he put it. He does have one friend on the team. #2 told me that one of the kids on the other team called them losers (ironic!) and #2 told his friend. Later his friend got a foul for pushing a player. He told #2 that he pushed him because he called them losers. Ha! I wonder if he told his mom. #2 also told me that #1 likes Miss So-and-so from our co-op and then proceeded to tell me that he (#2) likes my best friend's daughter. :) I like both of those girls, too. :) By the end of the day I had a sunburn that still hurts today because my right side was to the sun for both games. #3's face is bright pink, too. I'm usually obsessive about sunscreen, but I didn't think we'd need it that day. It wasn't hot. . . but it was sunny and the altitude here is a little higher than what we are used to.

1 comment:
#1, #2, #3, #4 - I'm so confussed!!
Post a Comment