That youngest boy in those pictures looks like Al. The rest, as far as I can tell, look like your side...
Happy Birthday, # Four!
I love that spikey hair that Iz has. Cracks me up! He needs gel, mom.
Everyone says they love his hair sticking up. One time I cut it short so it wouldn't do that so much and the boys were mad at me. Sometimes M will put stuff Iz's hair to make it stick up in the front, too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That youngest boy in those pictures looks like Al. The rest, as far as I can tell, look like your side...
Happy Birthday, # Four!
I love that spikey hair that Iz has. Cracks me up! He needs gel, mom.
Everyone says they love his hair sticking up. One time I cut it short so it wouldn't do that so much and the boys were mad at me. Sometimes M will put stuff Iz's hair to make it stick up in the front, too.
Post a Comment