We ran into a family from our home school co-op on the way out. She has 4 kids in soccer. And 3 in dance. See, I do have something to be grateful for!
We got home at 12:15. I fed the kids and got the littlest down for a nap by 12:30--and he slept. Yeah! That was early for him, so I was a litle worried. The church dinner at the pastor's house started at 2:00. I made it there with an extra kid (another neighbor) and most of the soccer stuff by 2:45. We were out of there by 3:45 to head off for the next soccer game. It started at 4:30: see I learn fast. We had to stop back by the house (not too much out of the way) to get the camera (just for you!) and checkbook (to pay for uniforms). We made it to the parking lot by 4:05. We saw the nice couple from #2's team in front of us. I closed the little one's hand in the sliding door (accidently, of course) and started freaking out, thinking I could have broken the fingers. The people parked next to us had ice (Thank God.) and gave us some. He was ok. The nice couple took #2 to the field for me while I iced the baby's fingers. I made it to the field by 4:25. He was already upset about his uniform. It had a couple of little snags in it. He was very worried that it was going to get ripped and it was going to be ruined. He's already told me he wants it washed on gentle. I'm so sure I'm going to wash a sweaty, stinky soccer uniform in cold water. Well, I had the camera this game and here's my best shot! His team won by 5 points!

We made it home by 6:00pm. That's a long day! We had baths, dinner and bed! I'm going to have to have a day of rest now! Oh, yeah, that's right. I have to work in the nursery in the morning. Who signs me up for all this anyway?

2 comments:
He's a cutie!
It's kinda funny though - from this angle, it looks like his teammate is the ball...
What a day! I can't imagine why we overbook ourselves the way we do.
I guess it's a mom thing.
That's a great photograph! Looks like you got right in the game with him.
Post a Comment