Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Water Resolved
Maybe. We had a plumber come out and work on our house. We think the garage water came from the A/C drain line. We also had some other plumbing issues: our only bathtub wasn't draining and the kitchen sink had a very slow drain. This is not a good thing when you have dirty soccer kids and dirty play-in-the-dirt kids. Not to mention how difficult it is to clean up dishes after 6 people when the dirty dish water won't leave the sink. But, it's all good and fine now and the plumber managed not to blow up the house. Turns out, old houses like ours are insulated with very flammable material and plumbers should not use welding tools in the walls of such houses. We will get our bill later. I will try not to look at it. I tend to freak out about that kind of thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(64)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Ranch Field Trip
- I finally got out!
- Huh?
- Getting Through It
- Oh Bother and Yeah!
- No Sitter For Me
- Baby is Sick
- Cutie Bug
- First Soccer Games
- A Mountain of Clothes
- Bite Me
- Delicious Lunch
- Today was nice. My 2nd boy finished his school wo...
- Home School Co-op
- AAAaaaaaa! Soccer Mom Freak Out!
- Water Resolved
- Laundry
- Soccer Mom Pt.2
- Water in the Garage
-
▼
September
(19)

2 comments:
I probably should add that we do have other bathrooms, but they have showers only. Little kids don't like showers that much. I felt like I had to say this because Wendy might think I was trying to make it sound like I only have one bathroom or something and that is not the case. We have 3.
I think I would rather bite my own toenails than pay THAT bill. Is there an option on your bill like that?
"Instead of paying this, you COULD just bite your own toenails, serve 'em up with some sauce..."
No? No option like that?
Man...
Post a Comment