Sunday, September 23, 2007
Huh?
You know what bothers me about blogger? I can't click on the person's name who comments and see their blog. What's up with that? The only way I've found to get to anyone's blog is through kablot's list. And not everyone is on her list. Am I stupid or is there some blogger secret that I don't know about? On my other blog, it's really easy to click on anyone's name who comments and see their site (unless the made it private).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(64)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Ranch Field Trip
- I finally got out!
- Huh?
- Getting Through It
- Oh Bother and Yeah!
- No Sitter For Me
- Baby is Sick
- Cutie Bug
- First Soccer Games
- A Mountain of Clothes
- Bite Me
- Delicious Lunch
- Today was nice. My 2nd boy finished his school wo...
- Home School Co-op
- AAAaaaaaa! Soccer Mom Freak Out!
- Water Resolved
- Laundry
- Soccer Mom Pt.2
- Water in the Garage
-
▼
September
(19)

3 comments:
I have all the blogs that I view saved under my favorites in a folder, "blogs". I just run through the list and read everyone's.
Most of us have made our blogs private - due to concerns about unsolicited viewing and our tendency to reveal TOO MUCH about ourselves - it's silly, until you get a comment from someone you don't know...
I am sorry you're having trouble though...
I got your friend request just before I left for the retreat this weekend, so we're friends in more than one domain now - hehehe
send me a message on myspace telling me whose links you want and I will send you their addresses to bookmark.
Is there a way to request friends on blogger? I understand about keeping it private. Is there anybody that I actually know besides the 3 people that usually comment who have a blogger account.
Post a Comment