Monday, September 10, 2007

Today was nice. My 2nd boy finished his school work early--fully cooperated! Yeah! I went to lunch with my next door neighbor and then we had some Retail Therapy--without kids. Well, we took her new baby, but never even heard a peep. We went to the craft stores to find frames and ended up getting 1/2 price metal art (the ones with the votive candle holders). We also went to a kid's resale shop and and spent $100.13 each. I got most of the clothes my younger 2 will need for the winter. I might just need a few shirts, a coat for the youngest and tights for the girl. The older 2 are a different story. It's harder to find big boy clothes used. I had a full 3 and a half hours to enjoy uninterrupted time with another lady. It was so nice. :)

When we were having lunch at Pei Wei (you Sa-Nangeloens are missing out!), she told me that she wanted to have a home Bible study. This is WAY cool because my husband and I have been talking about doing this for months (and including them). So, I told her so and she is "jacked" (her words--not sure what that means--she's a northerner.). I'm pretty excited myself. It's cool to have a friend next door. I just have to wonder how long it will last--sooner or later somebody's gonna get on somebody else's badside, right? I will probably be the offender, too. Ok, sorry, the pessimist in me is coming out again. I will have to pray about that!

Another cool thing about today: my husband sold some old toys on Ebay and made over $200! Yeah! One item was in an unopened box and went for around $127 (if I remember right)!

It's really a good thing that today was good because yesterday was just plain awful. Nothing particularly bad happened yesterday. I just felt really tired and emotionally bad. Jr. High, I'm gonna cry if you say the wrong thing bad. I went to bed at 8:30. I felt much better this morning.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm thinking I'm going to need Iz's winter clothes from last year before I see you again. I haven't tried them on yet, but I'm guessing 24mths are going to be too big still (pants). I'll get down my 24m/2T box and mail some for Iz. I might even have a coat.

Camezi said...

Yeah, Wendy, I was thinking about that today. I will mail them to you. I have already set aside a pair of pants. I think your Z might wear 2T next year. You know my Z can still wear 2T when length isn't an issue and she's 4. Maybe it will work out so that you will hardly ever have to buy him clothes. He'll just get all of our hand-me-downs. I try to think about what you like when I buy.

beautiful chaos said...

Gotta love the hand-me-downs...
you girls are great!